- Chartwells survey continues till Friday, Karina is sending the results Saturday to Tim Weiss.
- Residential Life needs $300 for programing over thanksgiving
- In service is on Thursday, first half will be a quick business meeting. During the business meeting we will discuss resolutions and the new Constitutional AdHoc committee, and the letter to the editor. Reports will not occur.
- Farley Forum was not successful and senators were not present
- Attendance needs to be addressed
- All-Gender Restroom-There will only be one of the two changed and the cost will be around $7,000 for another toilet it will be $14,500. The committee will need to run a poll to get the students opinion. The poll needs to be approved by DMC.
- Listen-in: not everyone on Senate is on board with this idea because we are not a very diverse body; how will relate and will it be uncomfortable for the minorities.
- We need to talk to Joyce.
- Campus Announcements are a problem there will be a resolution about them.