Austin Phillips (arrived late)
- Tim Weiss and Patrick Brown cannot come during our leadership meetings. So we should consider moving our meetings to possibly 4:30pm on Tuesday or 9:30am on Wednesday.
- Try scheduling Tim Weiss and President Farley for a meeting.
- Office Move. The ad hoc committee will be moving the old furniture out, they will need help to move the new furniture up and putting the furniture together.
- Make sure everyone is publicising the Mike Stud concert and Maysoon Zayid convocation
- We need to update the constitution, so create an ad hoc committee.
Blueprint Committee Update
- They have met with Helen Kuhn and are looking at setting dates and fine tuning the process for the presentation.
- Faculty might be making a resolution in support of the All-gender bathrooms, so that ad hoc committee needs to be in contact with Prof. Adams
- Freshmen orientation
- Sustainable foundation task force: the faculty has not had the chance to voice their opinions in a public forum, but there has been discussion about changes in the system. Student Senate should pay attention and be prepared to participate in this discussion.
- Student Life: stay in contact with people across campus
- PR: Continue to promote our events, the concert and convocation