- Needs $500
- Transferring $150 into the account, then prepare a resolution for the next meeting for $6,500. Christian will be writing the resolution
- This year’s budget will be ready for tomorrow’s meeting
- Everyone is okay with the members
- Christian will be sending the expectations to committee chairs
Debate Team Tournament
- The debate team would like funding, $5,000, for a tournament, however, they are a department
- If we were to fund them then it would have to be through other means such as a convocation
- Contact Nick about more information and if he would consider a convo.
- Dean Carlson
- Walmart Rides: taking students to Walmart. $5000
- Springfield Rides: Take students to Springfield once a month, $1200
- Chicago trip: IC provides a ride every Friday and Sunday night that would take students to the train station and pick them up.
- Suggestion was to reduce this to once a month
- Break Charters: During breaks, a charter bus would take students up to Chicago. $2800.
- Plagiarism case
- This needs to be addressed within 10 days
- Adhoc group of 5 senators will be created for this case but forms for the Integrity Board will be sent out.
- Students are concerned with the limitation of 4 swipes
- Students are upset because they were not informed
- This should be discussed with Chartwells
- President Wadkins will be having office hours
- He will have a quick orientation at beginning of meeting
- Would like Leadership to select a date to move to our new Senate Room
- We need to pick out a table for the new Senate space
- Create an Adhoc committee